update

c-rayc-ray germinatingPosts: 14,824
going to be doing some maintenance on the server today or tomorrow / in case you see the site down
"One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best."
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Comments

• Green SupremeGreen Supreme Plant Manager Heaven BCPosts: 17,347
    Thanks for the heads up bro. Peace GS
    Nobody wants to plant the corn,everybody wants to raid the barn.
  • c-rayc-ray germinating Posts: 14,824
    edited February 2015
    ok the server has been moved to new host in luxembourg due to the upcoming dutch law changes.. I asked a buddy in the netherlands and he said better move it.. so after much research it turns out luxembourg is a pretty good place to be, good privacy laws.. I cleaned up a bunch of stuff and did some upgrades at the same time, still have a bit to do but getting close I think

let me know if you see anything weird
    Post edited by c-ray on
    "One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best."
    Looking better and better dude. Good work. Peace and love GS
  • Trichome PharmTrichome Pharm Mofucker in charge ans shit. MontréalPosts: 2,011
    a cut above.....
    SSL is working again

https://cannabis-world.org
    Still miss the attachments list and top button at the bottom. Other than that, I would say it looks even better than it did. Thanks for all you do. Peace GS

ps. the search function on all these things seems fuct. You can literally type in a thread name word for word and it lists every thread with those words from recent to furthest past.
    yup that stuff will come no problemo.. I agree about the search, there's some other search engines I have yet to try
  • GoKart MotzartGoKart Motzart checking out the weather Posts: 961
    Yea! It looks great! Much cleaner and easier to read the menus. The color looks crisper and it loads faster too! Big ups for the work uncle c-ray!
    Green Supreme;128417" said:
    Still miss the attachments list
    click on anyone's user name to go to their profile and you will find a new link on the right side called 'My Attachments'

see the jump to top button?
    C-ray rocks. Peace GS
    turns out the recaptcha thingy on the registration was not working, I just assumed it worked but it does not so new users will all have to be approved by me.. would explain the lack of new registrations (sorry GS :-O )
  • Unkempt Sasquatch Carnubic Exponentializer Posts: 37
    c-ray;130323" said:
    turns out the recaptcha thingy on the registration was not working, I just assumed it worked but it does not so new users will all have to be approved by me.. would explain the lack of new registrations (sorry GS :-O )
    Not to be a case of dejavudu, but didn't I tell you this exact thing ??
    you did, but I'm a bit slow sometimes..
  • Unkempt Sasquatch Carnubic Exponentializer Posts: 37
    c-ray;130474" said:
    you did, but I'm a bit slow sometimes..
    No worries, but, it took me 2 years to remember I had a secondary account. So, touche. ;)
    edited July 2015
    signatures and user titles are working.. click your user name then click edit my profile for tha goods

also updated forum software in case anyone notices anything out of the ordinary
    Post edited by c-ray on
    edited September 2015
    sorry about the downtime.. we ended up moving servers to Quebec because the previous guys revealed their lameness.. server should be noticeably faster..
    let me know if you see anything weird..

also the https:// link is not set up yet but I will be taking care of that soon
    Post edited by c-ray on
  • spacemanspaceman Civilized worm Posts: 8,537
    ty sir!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  • Lrus007Lrus007 Hash & Oil maker Posts: 697
    thanks
    My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say
    all photo's are paintings

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
    C-ray, C-ray, C-ray. Peace GS

ps. from the way they treated Enrico, I would have thought Qc anti cannabis
    even qc needs to free the weed
  • Trichome PharmTrichome Pharm Mofucker in charge ans shit. MontréalPosts: 2,011
    Shit is lightning fast bro....
    one
    we got an upgrade fi sure

welcome to the future.. :)
    :-B
    https:// link is working again

https://cannabis-world.org
    Good one. Peace GS
    just upgrading the server - in case anyone was wondering what was up with the server this morning
    I guess the new user registration has not been working for a while since I last upgraded the software, should be fixed now
    edited March 2016
    it's not fixed, this forum software is crap and new registrations won't be working until we change to a different piece of software. looking at something called discourse
    Post edited by c-ray on
    switched to a new server last night, got the ssd drives going on now so should be a bit quicker.. still planning to change software to discourse asap