god dam house inspection

DOZEEDOZEE Herb-SmithPosts: 1,609
edited June 2010 in Security and the Law
so as a renter i have inspections every time i renew lease.. for me even though im legal i had so as not to offend any one.. so after moving grow i get a call telling me that it was a typo and its next week.. so now im in the dark till i get light on them next week:( or unless i move in and out again:(
Post edited by DOZEE on
**DISCLAIMER: I am not currently, nor have I ever grown, smoked, or even seen real marijuana. All of the pictures posted here by me are not my own and I would never think of breaking any law of the United States, no matter how antiquated or stupid.**

Comments

• LungusLungus Weed Wizard Posts: 1,388
    edited June 2010
    If you have the coin rent a large cube van from U-haul or somewhere and rig up a rudimentary light and timer in the back and ouila, plants that should survive a week till you get set up again.
    [SIGPIC]image[/SIGPIC]
  • discipledisciple Senior Member Posts: 170
    edited June 2010
    :)
  • spacemanspaceman Civilized worm Posts: 8,537
    edited June 2010
    if you have an extra 100 000 g's you could get a tow n grow bra!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  • Trichome PharmTrichome Pharm Mofucker in charge ans shit. MontréalPosts: 2,011
    hearst-winnipeg in 12 hours through a snow storm ...check check.
    peace
  • GoKart MotzartGoKart Motzart checking out the weather Posts: 961
    flatlands ahoy!...you got a rasta flag flying in the back window?!
  • Trichome PharmTrichome Pharm Mofucker in charge ans shit. MontréalPosts: 2,011
    bro...ther has been litterally ZERO police from Manitoba to Alberta...than 1 an hour from calgary....
    never seen this in my life...ever.......
    been vaping through the road not giving a god damn fuck.
    saw ana cuall tumbleweed between moose jaw and swift current....
    and those fat ass genetically perfect beefs.
    one
  • GoKart MotzartGoKart Motzart checking out the weather Posts: 961
    Yea baby! This is the norm, passing one every 5 km on the way to Montreal always had us squeezing the cheeks!...Prepare for the best drive of your life tomorrow!!! Enjoy!!
    edited November 2015
    i am fit an readdi my youths! leaving in abot 40 mins
    one love
    i reaaaaly reallly wanted to go hang out with my Homie Stephen at the Calgary stampede but you know what?.....nahhhhhh.
    Post edited by Trichome Pharm on