Whats your favorite vaporizer?

suzy cremecheesesuzy cremecheese Super DisapointedPosts: 322
edited December 2012 in Vaporizers and Pipes
Just curious. Vote if youve tried a few. If your favorite isnt listed post about it. Why is it your favorite?

If your looking for a vaporizer check out this site.

http://www.vaporinfo.com/
Post edited by suzy cremecheese on
If you want to learn about breeding and genetics here are two books that you can't go wrong with.

Breeding Field Crops by Poehlman and Sleper.
Genetics for Dummies I wish I saw this book years ago. Unbelievable. Simplifies so much and covers a great deal. Check out chapter 4 if you like inheritance.

Comments

• c-rayc-ray germinating Posts: 14,732
    edited May 2006
    I added the herbalAire H2, good vape similar to the volcano but much cheaper
    "One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best."
    Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
  • GreensGreens Trichome Toker Posts: 422
    edited May 2006
    No, the Vriptech actually gets you much, much higher than the volcano because it delivers much more concentrated vapors. I have years of EXTENSIVE experience with the Vrip, the Volcano, the Valloon, the Vapolution, The Vapor bat, and the Hot Glass vaporizer (and the BC vape but that doesn't count lol). I own almost every vape and most of them are collecting dust because I use the Vrip each time.

If you try to get as thick vapes with the volcano or valloon, you have to turn the temperature up and it ends up tasting like crap in comparison to the Vrip or Hot Glass. I don't know anyone who has tried a Vrip who says the Volcano gets them higher. The advantages for the volcano are that it is the easiest to use and it is very durable. Also, for party situations the volcano and valloon are great because you can just pass around the bag.

However, if you want to get just blasted, the Vrip will get you there much easier (actually the hot glass gets you higher than the volc as well)...

Greens
  • guest Posts: 24,389
    edited May 2006
    VRips are great-got to love that ice catcher!
    But they are a bit 'tippy' and messing with the heat gun is such a pain...
  • suzy cremecheesesuzy cremecheese Super Disapointed Posts: 322
    edited May 2006
    I don't know, those bags just turn me off but it seems that everyone loves them.
    If you want to learn about breeding and genetics here are two books that you can't go wrong with.

Breeding Field Crops by Poehlman and Sleper.
    Genetics for Dummies I wish I saw this book years ago. Unbelievable. Simplifies so much and covers a great deal. Check out chapter 4 if you like inheritance.
  • Elohim is pluralElohim is plural innocent criminal Posts: 386
    edited May 2006
    ...i gotta say that i disagree with the vrip getting you higher...i've had both, volcano is all i need now...

...tho i will say that second on my list is the vrip gun...
    EIP
    ...i wanna be a father so i can be a student again...
    edited May 2006
    Hi, I wasn't trying to say that the volcano doesn't get you high, just not as high as the Vrip. Like I said, you can turn the temp up on the volc to try to get hits as thick as the Vrip, but then it just tastes like crap in comparison. There is no doubt that you can inhale more THC from a single hit from the Vrip than you can from the volcano unless you turn the temp up on the volc to the point where it doesn't taste nearly as good. After trying my Vrip, my buddies who have their volcanoes want to sell them or trade them for Vrips.

Hey, a volcano is an awesome vape, but it simply does not deliver hits as concentrated as the Vrip with the same good taste (or the Verdamper from what I understand from Bubbleman).
  • Elohim is pluralElohim is plural innocent criminal Posts: 386
    edited May 2006
    ...qualitative assesment, my friend...
    EIP
    ...i wanna be a father so i can be a student again...
  • Green SupremeGreen Supreme Plant Manager Heaven BCPosts: 17,347
    edited May 2006
    I prefer the Hot Glass vaporizor.Hard to beat the flavor from glass on glass.The high is excellent as well.
    Nobody wants to plant the corn,everybody wants to raid the barn.
  • jaharvesterjaharvester closet hack heart attack Posts: 101
    edited May 2006
    when i saw Eagle Bills Name on the list i got a shiver through my spine....

I first met Bill on my first trip to the Dam, back in 1996.
    He had a little booth with his Vaporizer on a table. A small line had conglomerated where Eagle Bill was allowing people to try it.
    Keep in mind this was in the back of The Marijuana Hemp Museum in Amsterdam.
    When he saw me, he smiled..
    "your an american, arent you"
    Yep.

"a grower...."

It was my turn to smile.
    Anyway to make a short story long that was the beginning of a wonderfull friendship that would resume everytime i returned to the dam.
    A friendship that included private info on Sensi Strains and there sources, as well as one private trip to the Cannabis Castle with him and a Rotterdam Sensi Breeding facility.

R.I.P Eagle Bill........I love you!

That is why The Eagle Bill Vape has got to be my favorite....

Smoking wise ites the Volcano all the way!
    I saw an insect learn to fly...(A.F.I)
  • spacemanspaceman Civilized worm Posts: 8,537
    edited May 2006
    glass on glass !!!
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
    edited May 2006
    Elohim is plural said:
    ...qualitative assesment, my friend...
    EIP
    Well, I guess you are right that I gave no absolute scientific evidence that the Vrip gets you higher than the Volcano (and so does the Hot Glass actually). However, the anecdotal and qualitative evidence that I provided saying the Vrip gets me higher is at least defintely present. I did not measure the amount of THC entering my lungs in a single hit, but I can feel that the Vrip delivers more because of the expansion in my lungs and because of the rush I get from it (that I don't get from inhaling from Volcano or Valloon bag). Everyone who tries the Vrip ends up saying that it gets them higher than the Volcano. Of course, that it not scientific evidence, but it is evidence that is worthwhile nonetheless. Qualitative evidence coming from someone who is EXTREMELY experienced with the subject definetely has merit.

The same goes for the Hot Glass because I simply feel higher after using it than I do using the Volcano or Valloon. The hits from the HG aren't quite as thick as from the Vrip, but very close and the taste is even a little bit better (which is hard to imagine for a Vripper). The only problem with the HG is that the heating unit is extremely breakable and the original ones sometimes burn out for no apparent reason. However, they are still working on that vape, so hopefully they at least have the burn out problem fixed now. The Hot Glass is pretty much the only other one of my vapes that I actually use other than the Vrip. Actually, I break out the Valloon or Volcano once in a while when there are lots of people.
  • trichomefarmertrichomefarmer s.a.g.e.2o got domes Posts: 224
    edited May 2006
    the verdampfer is not listed and it's the best vaporiser in my testing.

Though nothing beats some fmcd in a roor with percs! NOTHING!
    Keep it pure!
    just say no to solvents.
    :yay:
  • Green SupremeGreen Supreme Plant Manager Heaven BCPosts: 17,347
    edited May 2006
    Word trichomefarmer.Its good having you here.
    Nobody wants to plant the corn,everybody wants to raid the barn.
  • The CannarchistThe Cannarchist Super Moderator Posts: 3,357
    edited May 2006
    Hot glass,glass on glass......cheap,cheerfull and gets you thwacked!
    Trailer trash hippie redreck
  • inline6 disc golfer Posts: 35
    edited May 2006
    I personally like the vapor bros over the volcano. The volc is tight but it gets dirty quick and is a pain to clean, and its just a pita to use if you have a big bag and have to hold it there every time you fill it. Its good once its filled and can go around for a bit but I just like to fill the bowl, attach the tube and inhale constatly with the VB, tastes much better too imo. Volcano also severly drys your throat. peace, enjoy it however.
    Long you live and high you fly
    And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
    And all you touch and all you see
    Is all your life will ever be.
    edited May 2006
    Volcano wins hands down in my experiences. It works, maybe too well. A close friend, who has been stoned since 1965, refuses to use it again, after "loosing a day" after the first time he used it.

I like it because at 5.5-6.0 I can get all the flavor and high, without busting out my lungs, making my eyeballs pop out, and getting a migraine from coughing my ass off. Low heat is where it's at in The Shire.

We keep the volcano next to something a few inches taller. We can lay the bag on top of the Volcano's neighbor and it will fill without tipping or falling. I've seen some in a corner, and if the bag is just tilted towards the corner, it will be supported until the bags capacity supports itself.

Vapor Brothers style doesn't hold enough, and you have to suck 'just right' to get enough vapor, but not too much or it's diluted. Plus the dial is like a hair trigger, move it 2 degrees off of "perfect" and it's TOO hot or TOO cold. Simply not a reasonable product if there are more than 2 smokers.

Cleaning is a piece of cake. Once a week take it apart, put 2 cups of iso alcohol in a glass jar along with the sticky parts. Put everything in your Microwave oven for 45 seconds. In 30 seconds it will boil, 15 seconds later everything will be like new clean. Simply rinse with hot water and let dry. In 5 min. I can go from a setup so sticky that the bag stays stuck closed, to a totally clean system.

It's been sitting on our sideboard for over a year, and not a single non-toker has asked what it is. I can take the balloon into the front yard and suck it down, and nobody looks at me like I'm smoking a joint....usually they just say, "Sorry your asthma acting up" I just shrug and smile.

Tobold Hornblower
  • GreenintheThumb Junior Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2006
    Supervapezilla by wicked roots. Also enjoy my vriptech and the volcano when there's company...and TF's right, nothing beats the fmcd....mmmmmmmmm......
  • potpots Junior Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2006
    I love my AroMed. 2 years daily medical use and no problems. It is a personal vaporizer that comes with its own 'MagicGlass' mini bong. Also german made. Much less irritating to my old hippie airways.
    edited July 2006
    oil vaporizers
    vapes.jpg
    1 x 1 - 0B
    edited July 2006
    I've got a vapir one and an aromazap - both collecting dust - but of the two I prefer the aromazap
    - the vapir one has the bag kit and all but it just doesn't produce concentrated vapor - I'm thinking of ripping it apart and using the thing like a heat gun with my bong.
  • Silent Soldier Member Posts: 30
    edited July 2006
    i hear supervapezilla is the shit(but pricey)...and also here lots of good things about happy vappy...people r liking those better than the infamous volcano
  • Silent Soldier Member Posts: 30
    edited July 2006
    Hashmasta-Kut said:
    oil vaporizers

where can u buy those?
    edited July 2006
    hard to come by.
  • plantbuilderplantbuilder power vs precise language Posts: 2,859
    edited July 2006
    interesting poll results
    'either they kill me or you do' https://www.youtube.com/user/plantbuilder
    edited August 2006
    Silent Soldier said:
    where can u buy those?
    U can't, custom made (he builds 'em).

peace - Tug
    edited August 2006
    I've got a Vapir V3.0 with bag setup just sitting around if anyone knows a med patient(s) that could use it. :)
  • CannaforniaCannafornia Behold! The Protong Posts: 277
    edited August 2006
    My waterpipe and I are back together again. I finally got a new downstem and my heatgun is very happy also. Nothing beats it except maybe the vapezilla which I havent tried.
    In Chinese, the Kentucky Fried Chicken slogan "finger-lickin' good" came out as "eat your fingers off."
  • outdoordreamsoutdoordreams student of herb Posts: 1,785
    edited August 2006
    Anybody else like to use the magnifying glass to varporize using the sun and a potatoe as the bowl........nice earthly hits of my favorite bubblehash...........best vapors........

I dont like how long the smoke sits in the bag of the volcano, so the glass on glass is my vote........
  • BramBram A-Salaam-U-Alaikum Posts: 2,457
    edited August 2006
    Out of the ones I have tried, the Volcano is the best hands down for bud, oil vaporizers for oil (I love my custom oil vaping bowl), and the volatizer for really really melty hash and it works pretty good for oil too.
    I steal from those who try and help me.
  • d-lited-lite jebeni igrac Posts: 56
    edited August 2006
    the volcano is an anti - invention, and i im against it, you folks buy it

it is supposed to be a medical instrument ... but what does it do ?

well it blows the tiny dust particles from the weed into the baloon, and you inhale those particles .... thats nothing to do with health

in fact its very hazardous

if you wanna buy an vapo, choose a model like the verdamper with water filtration , not to mention the amazing taste compared to the volcano