What are you smoking...

spacemanspaceman Civilized wormPosts: 8,537
edited June 2013 in Burn Fyah Cafe
blueberry bubble and some visionthai...
Post edited by spaceman on
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Tagged:

Comments

• guest Posts: 24,389
    edited July 2014
    p0E8AJvQC wCSoMP0z

Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2006
    williams wonder bx1 from dman...

:eek: good stuff :eek:
  • spacemanspaceman Civilized worm Posts: 8,537
    edited March 2006
    is she in the bizz??:p
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  • Sativa Science Sativa Sampler Posts: 71
    edited March 2006
    Mexican x Gani...strong and trippy... only down side is it gives ya the munchies real bad!!!!
    edited March 2006
    vapor said:What are you smoking...

Exactly what you wish YOU were smoking. :D

I'd try to upload a pic.....but man 39k sized kills it.
    edited March 2006
    I'd try to upload a pic.....but man 39k sized kills it.
    Email it to my hushmail, I'll fix it.
    :D
    edited March 2006
    :p i am happy all things considered...
    edited March 2006
    Bucky:
    I don't have your email.....I'm one of those freaks that dumps all that shit as soon as it's sent.

I'm happy you got the present tho....enjoy, every one of them is killer....my personal.
  • booboy Junior Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2006
    krush...I was gifted a few cuts of this over a year ago at OG and have accumulated a serious stash of it...superior sativa dominant strain...
    edited March 2006
    every one of them is killer....my personal.
    I had some F1 Blockhead from Steve but I sent them back. I was suppose to cross them with Mindfuck for the cross Fuckhead but it didn't work out so I sent them back. Never tried Blockhead...Good huh?

I look forward to the other two....what's the scoop on the Famers Choice?
    edited March 2006
    I'm not smoking shit, well yea I am smoking shit, some sugar trim.LOL at me.
    I can't ever make it between crops because I suck and I also tend to smoke it like it's air when I do have it.
    High i'm first crop and I'm an addict, every few months I cant stop smoking herb for a couple months. Then I just quit cold stash gone. Then for some reason I just start to smoke again. I need help to have bigger harvests.
    But anyway, Dannyboy in a few weeks.
  • The CannarchistThe Cannarchist Super Moderator Posts: 3,357
    edited March 2006
    TFD x VT......saved from the enemy......

The sweet taste of freedom!
    Trailer trash hippie redreck
    edited March 2006
    wow, this should not have posted....

anyway, bucky, ygm.
  • RoscoeRoscoe crapanese interpreter Posts: 113
    edited March 2006
    *****'s Genius x Skunk/Haze. Its been curing for about 3 months now and is tasting better than I ever thought it would.

I want to start some new stuff for more variety, but i'm still a little paranoid. Plus now that the shite hit the fan i will probably never see the beans i'm owed.
    edited March 2006
    Breeder Steve's Sweet Blue with a six month jar cure. Smooth and sweet and neat to eat too! The iso from it will take your breath and mind away. Glad to see a lot of my friends have great shit to smoke and share. :cool:
  • HPDHPD Junior Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2006
    Gifted local HG ,little dry and a little mexicanee ,but never the less it's good! There wont be and mexi mix this year im sure, cant wait to see these growers eyes when the see what I got in store for em......sure did wanna see the cheese all white and large , oh well ......
    edited March 2006
    i enjoyed the krush bubble last time in the roor!!!
    mmm i love that bubble especialy in my joints!!!
    I gotta get me a roor... what up 40
  • Genghis BongGenghis Bong Incognito Posts: 195
    edited March 2006
    vt bubble

joints,

;)
    "Goodness is the only investment that never fails." ~ Henry David Thoreau
    edited March 2006
    Mostly DF Cambodian Flyer, every now and them some Sugar Klingon and occasionally some 3Cz AE77 Calio. They all combine nicely too.
    -melo
    edited March 2006
    Hi Folks,

Vision Thai is my fav at the moment. I know VC say he likes VT best @ 60 days, but imho, she ROCKS @ 70! :D
    FYI....you can see a VERY nice early flowering pic of VT in the current issue of HEADS mag. :)
  • Kanadie BonttellKanadie Bonttell CW Newbie Posts: 2
    edited March 2006
    Mantuska Mist - Damn am I stoned also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    edited March 2006
    Just ripped off a slider of SweetBlue with a backup of PurpleGHaze. Will be totally useless for the next hour, but I won't be feelin any pain for the first time today. Always love that first good launch of the day into the stratosphere!:cool:
    edited March 2006
    Dman:
    Wait till you get a chance to try the Flying Dutchman pure thai x Vision thai.
    It's a *roughly* 80 day variant, all of them turned purple in one way or another for me.....and it's a total brain slam.
    2-3 bong rips and you're fucked for at least 4 hours.....and I'm no lightweight.

I have some EPIC pictures for Vision once we get the gallery straightened out.
    The top of one of the plants I had looked every bit as white and sticky as that famous *cheese* plant shot and I have a ton of very nice stalked calyx and purpled up shots.
    I have 1 left thats still going strong at 88 days now (will probably take 100 even) and she's really purpling up nice, leaves, calyx's, stalks, everything.
    edited March 2006
    ^^^^^^
    This is about the best I could do, it's hard to shrink a 1/4 meg down to 39kbs.
    macro_close1.jpg
    1 x 1 - 0B
    macro_far1.jpg
    1 x 1 - 0B
    edited March 2006
    dang I wish I could post a decent macro !

puff puff pass - can't even finish the joint
    oregon_1wk_cure.JPG
    1 x 1 - 0B
  • RoscoeRoscoe crapanese interpreter Posts: 113
    edited March 2006
    Can anyone explain how the new gallery will crunch pixels?
    Will it downsample them automatically? If so what size do they go to.

Anything that could help the site stay speedy would be a good goal.
    edited March 2006
    Kandahar X Herijuana with some bubble for good measure..
    edited March 2006
    test attempt 1

phew, it worked.
    You should see this pic at 1856 x 1538 and uncompressed.
    Das_Purp.jpg
    1 x 1 - 0B
    edited March 2006
    looks as like one of the fam made it over for smokey smokey??
  • Carpet Muncher Senior Member Posts: 558
    edited March 2006
    some 2-3 wk early harvested&nuked sss x rs from Sweet, and some nl x a11 from JW.. so far so good.

Sweet's girl got way crowded, so i'm hoping that's the reason for the light&fluffybutstillpotent buds.. next round will tell. (the only survivor/10 but thanks to sweet's generosity, i have 10 more to try.. plus 2 others i'll be probably be bragging about soon.. thanks Sweet!)

the nl/a11 clone that's blooming is the only survivor from that pack, because (besides the j-pellets made it 1/10) the mom was huge and out of control.. and i have another pack. so far she's a very potent heavy weight, that smells EXactly like the first female i grew in 78.. i can't wait to crack the rest of them.

Dman.. dude.. this may mean i have a problem with growing.. hobby/addiction??.. but the thought right after my concern for your and your munchkin's welfare was, 'oh fuck! i hope someone else sells his seeds!!!' :D gotta link?

damn.. i missed this place more than i thought.

peace.. CM