Ask Plantbuilder

Comments

• c-rayc-ray germinating Posts: 15,145
    edited October 2006
    also in nature, at sunrise and sunset, the light comes from over the horizon and it is a different colour (more red)
    "One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best."
    Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
  • guest Posts: 24,389
    edited October 2006
    Where are you?

peace - Tug
  • plantbuilderplantbuilder divide et impera Posts: 3,044
    edited October 2006
    oo
    'either they kill me or you do' https://www.youtube.com/user/plantbuilder
    edited November 2006
    http://www.alphaomegalabs.com/h3ointro.htm

and

http://www.altcancer.com/hydrox.htm
    Q: How can you allow for a pH range of 2.0 to 2.3 when conventional ranges sit at 7.4 to 7.8?

A: The very question itself unscores our claim that the use of scalar wave technology applied to minute quantities of sulphuric acid and potassium hydroxide (to make H3O and HRx respectively) with incredible properties will be recorded as one of the major technological finds of the early 21st century.
    The claim seems fanciful -- and yet anyone with simple laborataory equipment can verify for themselves that our claims are justified. Consider this: You can take a fluid ounce (say 30 ml.) of our H3O at pH 0.2 and add it to HRx (at pH 13.8) and they will balance out with absolutely no exothermic reaction.
    That isn't supposed to happen.
    Ask any chemistry professor.
    In the case of H3O for Hot Tubs & Spas, yes, using conventional wisdom, our H3O, at a pH of 2.0 should be corrosive, to both human tissue, if not components of the spa itself (PVC plumbing, heater, pump, etc.) But the verifiable fact of the matter is that it is not.
    We know. We've had 4 years to test the product.
    Therefore, our recommendations should not be interpreted as contradicting the traditional advice of those in the pool and spa business. Maintaining an acidic pH that is under 7.0, will, in degrees as you become progressively more acidic, make for spa water that is corrosive. Their advice is correct. But that advice applies to traditional acidulents -- not H3O.
    That is one of the unique features of this product -- one that is readily verifiable by those who want to put our claims to the test.
    "One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best."
    edited November 2006
    edited November 2006
    edited November 2006
    phytoplankton
    that is all I'm going to say for now
    edited November 2006
    finally lol
  • Flynnie Junior Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2006
    Ahoj PB, what are your thoughts on how important the size of the netpot in hydro is as far as plant size? Was checking out the CuttingBoard bubbler cloner from GH Europe, they recommend sticking cuts into the small net pots so that an inch or so sticks out the bottom, so I take it most root formation would occur below the pot and thus theoretically the same 2in pot could be used even for large plants? Or is that rubbish?
    Cheers
    Flynnie
  • a_goodman Posts: 1,313
    edited November 2006
    I tried a homemade bubbler cloner for a while but had limited success. The reason the cut would hang below the netpot is all in the action of the bubbling. The cut end has to be in that "just bairly reachable" end of the bubbles on top of the water. You dont want the cut under the water, and you would not want the bottom of the netpot below the cut, as it would block the bubbles. If it did not stick out the bottom of the netpot..the bubbles would not hit it as evenly. After rooting has started..then you can pull it back up inside the netpot, and the new root can handle being in the bubbled water. Netpot size is relevant once the roots get all entangled in the netpot and it becomes impossible to remove. This is the point you are committted to the netpot size, and that should be the size you want to end at. I like 3.5", but for rooting that would be a terrible waste of space. The nice thing about the bubbler cut, is the ease of transpant into whatever netpot size you desire. Also there is cutting off the bottom of the netpot:ninja: leaving just enough side to hang in the cloner, or no netpot at all in the rooting stage..just hung from the foam or whatever. If you have bigger plants you will need some media in there to support them anyways..but now i said it, "media" lol :confused2:

peace:dancing:
    [CENTER][url=http://www.maximumyield.com/article_sh_db.php?articleID=197&yearVar=2004&issueVar=January/February]!!!Be aware of the three headed monster!!!

General Key to Foliar Symtoms of Mineral Deficiencies in Plants
    also containing Tenative General Key to Foliar Symptoms of Mineral Toxicities in Plants

Dolphins, eskimos, who cares? It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap.
    [/CENTER]
    edited December 2006
    where's my radio?
    peace
    plantbuilder
    edited January 2007
    what's the deal with the wall garden where is the res?
    edited January 2007
    edited January 2007
    LOL, cool link cray, not the most used garden tool but still a chuckle.
    So what is this wall garden you speak of. I know of the window garden, or one/quarter of a cube. Is this what you are refering to?

[ATTACH]7105[/ATTACH]

peace
    window.jpg
    1 x 1 - 0B
    [CENTER][url=http://www.maximumyield.com/article_sh_db.php?articleID=197&yearVar=2004&issueVar=January/February]!!!Be aware of the three headed monster!!!

also containing Tenative General Key to Foliar Symptoms of Mineral Toxicities in Plants

[/CENTER]
    edited January 2007
    edited January 2007
    [b
    edited January 2007
    Man am I outta the loop :o
    Thanx for that linky. What a different piece of red. Must have holes in the bottom for drain to waste. Set up the watering delivery system yerself depending on budget and media, from waterpail to aerofogger, etc.
    I wonder if thats 130 loonies or eagles:fly:
    peace

[/CENTER]
    edited January 2007
    Hmm put them on dollys with drains out the bottom. Once a week roll a vegged module in the bloom room, and roll one out for harvest and reload in veg room..hmm, next week repeat:hombre:wonder what you could get on 8 holes a week:loco:
    peace

[/CENTER]
    edited February 2007
    rife / bare machines for powdery and botrytis control
  • spacemanspaceman Civilized worm Posts: 8,537
    edited April 2007
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
    edited May 2007
    edited May 2007
    edited June 2007

edited June 2007
  • The CannarchistThe Cannarchist Super Moderator Posts: 3,357
    edited June 2007
    How do I open that?
    Trailer trash hippie redreck
    edited June 2007
    you need real player or 'real alternative'
  • The CannarchistThe Cannarchist Super Moderator Posts: 3,357
    edited June 2007
    Oh dear...
    Trailer trash hippie redreck
    edited June 2007
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
    edited June 2007
  • Monseigneur StroganoffMonseigneur Stroganoff Posts: 4,536
    edited January 2008
    plantbuilder come out come out! I got something to show you

http://www.mikroe.com/en/tools/picplc16b/